Here is information you need regarding who to contact at NMRC, depending on your need.
- contrib at nmrc dot org
- Information about giving NMRC donations of equipment, cash, and other valuables should go here.
- faq at nmrc dot org
- Updates or questions regarding the FAQs available at NMRC.
- media at nmrc dot org
- If you are a media member wishing to contact NMRC.
- news at nmrc dot org
- Report NMRC sightings in the media.
- usage at nmrc dot org
- If you wish to use the material on this web site in a book, technical paper, CD-ROM, or mirror on your own web site.
- webmaster at nmrc dot org
- General questions about the web site, broken links, etc.
A note about usage: Many people have used the material from this web site in published works, and while many give credit to NMRC some do not understand that a lot of the material on this web site is compiled from other sources. While you could simply steal the material (which most people do), you could get permission. Our main criteria is that the appropriate people get credit, be it NMRC or the original source. We expect payment of some kind, such as copies of said published items, t-shirts, incense, candles, computer equipment, gift certificates, or even money.
- echo "info nmrc-accounce" | mail majordomo at nmrc dot org
- Light traffic announcement list that covers web site updates, press releases, warez releases, and other NMRC happenings.
- echo "info widdershins" | mail majordomo at attrition dot org
- A discussion list hosted by Attrition that covers hacking, hacktivism, and the surrounding politics. Check out the Widdershins page for more information.
- nmrcOS mailing lists
- Check out the nmrcOS home page for more info on the nmrcOS-related email addresses and mailing lists.
If you wish to have an NMRC member discuss security at your corporation, synagogue, school, or brothel, contact Simple Nomad. He has presented to large corporations and occasionally turns up on the security lecture circuit at conventions. He is also NMRC's biggest whore. Other NMRC members may or may not be available or willing to appear in public, but have been known to do so on occassion.
NMRC does not do consultation per se, unless properly motivated. Individual NMRC members may be willing to consult based upon time schedules and rate of pay. Contact them individually as you see fit. Most business requests are referred to other organizations. Nonetheless, you can still write to us if you feel the project might warrant our involvement.
Some NMRC members are more willing than others to be contacted. Public keys are available for some. Encryption is encouraged as our site is regularly monitored by various organizations. If you wish encryption, ask a member for their public key or search key servers.